Thursday, March 19, 2009

Etsy Love

I just can't explain how big of a proponent of Etsy that I am -- I think that buying handmade and buying locally are so important. I also find shopping on Etsy incredibly convenient - I can find beautiful gifts, often inexpensively, and talk directly with the folks who have created them.

That being said -- I'm going to start a weekly "Etsy Love" post, highlighting Etsy sellers, products, and shops. Go check these folks out, and support handmade trade! Click on the photos to be linked directly to their Etsy shops...

This is such a great little zine filled with crafting ideas galore! You can purchase the zine only, or the zine plus a crafting leftovers kit that has all the materials you need to make a little project. March's issue had some particularly helpful hints about sewing seeds. Wonderful!

Stephanie of Sea Sprite Soaps was wonderful to work with. Not only did I receive the soap I ordered in time for a birthday gift, but she sent me some additional soap samples as well.

I just LOVED the scent of this lilac soap from Angela and Lippincott Soap Company. She sent me some samples as well -- and I will definitely be ordering some of her soaps for myself!

Lastly, I adore these personalized notecards by Viva la Violette. They are so pretty! Heather loved them as well!

Spread the Etsy LOVE! : )

1 comment:

LollyChops said...

I am a huge fan of etsy too!! I just love supporting all the folks out there who take the time so make so many lovely things! I cannot wait to see what you post this week!

HUGS!