Wednesday, April 29, 2009

MSCE April Days 28 & 29 - Finished Cupcake Invitations!

I wrapped up the cupcake invitations last night... (MSCE April Day 28)


Today I ran around to find envelopes to fit them (note to self - next time buy envelopes FIRST so that I can make sure the invitation I create fits within in!) and then added a little embellishment to the envelopes (MSCE April Day 29). Here's the front...


And the back...


I used cupcake stamps stamped with black ink, then colored them in roughly with sharpies. I love the little cupcakes especially, I got a set of four for a dollar at Michael's. What a steal!

That's all for now!

4 comments:

AVinNYC said...

These turned out SO cute- love the envelopes!

Craftpassion said...

This is lovely!!!! Wish I can attend the birthday party ha ha ha!!! The cupcakes on the envelope are so nice and you are so talented to decorate it :) Postman will sure happy to see more of this envelope flying around them .")

Joanne said...

Thanks, ladies! I like them too! :)

Dot said...

Thanks for playing Make Something Cool Everyday in April! I had a great time and met some cool new friends, hope you did too! Please come read this. I'm planning to do a wrap up.

Thanks!
Dot