Friday, August 28, 2009

Busy Week!

Hi Everyone!

It's been a busy week with not as much time for crafting as I would have liked!

I am, however, almost finished with a darling appliqued onesie that I'll get posted on here soon, and have some cupcake photos and the beginning of the CUPKINS collaboration to share this weekend.

As if that wasn't enough... today is the LAST DAY to enter my contest! It's not too late to enter - but you don't have much time! I'll be deciding winners at 12 midnight EST and announcing the lucky guys or gals tomorrow morning! Head over HERE to enter and leave a comment!

Plus, I'm heading to the East side of the state this afternoon to have a crafty / sewing weekend with Mum - so who knows what I'll come back with for you next week!

So while we wait for me to get my act together and post some projects, tell me - what's new in YOUR crafty world? Leave me a comment about what you're working on, leave a link to your blog, or tell us about someone else's blog or something neat you've seen around the blogosphere. I know I love me some great craftiness!

Have a wonderful weekend - check back tomorrow morning for news and the contest winners!

1 comment:

Meg@MegaCrafty said...

Not much time for crafting this week either... but I'm looking forward to Cupkins!