Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Upcoming Stampin' Up! Events...

For those of you who are local, I'd love to see you at one of my upcoming Stampin' Up! events...

Quick and Easy Stamping Techniques Class - THIS SUNDAY
I am hosting a "Quick and Easy Stamping Techniques Class" at my home on Sunday November 8 from 1-3pm.

This class is ideal for beginning and experienced stampers alike and costs just $5.00 per person. I will provide cardstock, inks, stamps, and supplies, plus some snacks and door prizes! All you need to bring is yourself - and maybe a friend or two?

Stamping techniques I'll be covering will include... Masking, Stamping with Markers, Spotlighting, Shadow Stamping, Stamping with Bleach, Kissing, and Watercoloring with the Aqua Painter.

Each technique will be demonstrated, and then you'll have the chance to try for yourself - and you will take home samples that can be used as pieces for card fronts or scrapbooking pages.

Leave the husbands and boyfriends to watch football and come over for an afternoon of stamping fun!

So far there is only a couple of attendees. I'd like a minimum of four ladies to run the class. Please RSVP to me (at this e-mail address or via Facebook) if you plan on coming by no later than THURSDAY and I will make the decision to run it or not at that point - and notify everyone either way immediately. Thanks so much!


Holiday Stamp A Stack - Friday December 4 from 7-10pm
Join me at my home to create your Holiday cards. For just $20.00 each participant will create 16 cards (with envelopes) in several designs. I'll provide all the materials - just bring your own adhesive.


Have fun celebrating the season with other stampers and get your holiday cards done! I'll provide some snacks and beverages to sustain us while we work!

RSVP to me at joanneroehm@yahoo.com ASAP. Space is limited.

If you already have your holiday card supplies but want to join us to work on your cards and socialize - we'd love to have you too!


And for those of you that are far away...

Demonstrator Website - CLICK HERE
It's here! My Stampin' Up! demonstrator website is online and ready to roll. Now you can order from me any time day or night, and have product shipped directly to you! I hope this makes things very convenient for those of you who live outside of Michigan! ENJOY!

No comments: