Sunday, December 27, 2009

Ideas for Next Christmas: Roundup No. 1

This is the first of three holiday round ups!

Being a part of the crafty blog community is wonderful at any time of year, but I truly love it the most around the holidays.  This year I was absolutely overwhelmed by all of the beautifully handcrafted ornaments and gifts, yummy cookies and treats, creative decor, and fantastic tutorials that cropped up all over the blogosphere.

I swear I bookmarked and printed sooo many projects that I wanted to try, and just ran out of time for most of them.  For the next three days, I'm sharing some of those projects with you.

We'll call them "the ones that got away!"

So go ahead, check them out, and be sure to add to your "ideas for next Christmas" file for Christmas 2010!






Check back tomorrow for part two!

5 comments:

Meg@MegaCrafty said...

Great Ideas- thanks for the round-up. I love that cranberry ornament! Thanks for linking to my post as well.

Chic Mommy said...

I hear ya about running out of time. This is my first year blogging and boy was I ever overwhelmed with the amount of amazing crafts. I think Im Christmased out till next september when Ill start my xmas crafts again. Happy New year

Erin said...

There were so many projects that got away... but since this is my first year, I'm going easy on myself. thanks for sharing all the neat stuff!

Joanne said...

Thanks for stopping in, ladies!

Its So Very Cheri said...

I love your blog. Will be folloeing and hope you come by for a visit and do the same.

Cheri