Monday, March 15, 2010

Easter Stamp A Stack Wrap Up

We had a great time at my Easter Stamp A Stack on Sunday.  It was a full house with ten participants, and we created three Easter cards and a St. Patrick's card.  The ladies chose to make 2, 3, or 4 of each card design.


Here's how I modified my craft studio layout to incorporate so many stampers.  We were a little snuggly, but it all worked out!






Thanks for coming, ladies!  Save the date for my next two stamping events:

Stamp & Crop:  Friday March 26th from  7:00 PM - 10:00 PM (Eastern )
Join me on the fourth Friday of the month (February-November) from 7-10pm to stamp and crop!  Bring whatever projects you're working on and join social time while you create!  All of my stamps, inks, and tools available for you to use.  No cost.
Birthday Stamp A Stack:  Friday April 16th from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM (Eastern )
Stock up on birthday cards for friends and family!  Create 8, 12 or 16 cards in four different designs.  Bring your own adhesive, all other supplies included!  $10, $15, or $20/person.  Bring a guest who has never stamped with me before and you both get the class for half off.  

E-mail me at joanneroehm@yahoo.com to get registered!

6 comments:

LollyChops said...

YAY for you! It's so neat to have seen the transformation of the craft room and now see it in use! How fun!!!!

Oklahoma Granny said...

Looks like a fun time! Wish I lived closer.

M.E. Greene said...

That looks like so much fun! The cards are darling. :)

AVinNYC said...

Looks like a FUN day!! :)

Caroline said...

Looks like fun!! Wish I could "beam myself up" (like Star Trek) and attend one of your gatherings!

Gabrielle @ i.craft said...

That looks so fun and the cards are adorable! Look at that studio working for you, it's awesome!