Saturday, April 3, 2010

Week in Review: Easter Edition!

Each weekend in my Week in Review post I share with you some of my favorite crafty links I've come across during the week, from all over the blogosphere.  This week I'm featuring Easter projects - most of which are simple enough for you to throw together if you need some last minute goodies for this weekend!  ENJOY!

Are these not some of the most beautiful cupcakes you've ever seen?  Plus they contain Cadbury's mini eggs - my absolute favorite Easter candy!

Caroline always has quick and easy ideas that the kids can get involved with, too.  This centerpiece is so spring-like and fresh.

Okay... this isn't a weekend project by any means, but it is absolutely darling.  You know I love me some Beatrix Potter... this nursery takes the cake!  What a great theme!

 I love their colorful ears!  So sweet!

Hanging Blown Eggs at Wisdom of the Moon
I love the use of buttons here.  So creative and unique.

I'm loving all of the "mini" baskets I've seen this season.  How clever and simple are these?

Happy Easter!

3 comments:

angelina la dawn said...

i love easter crafts! i think the bunny puppets are my favorite

M.E. Greene said...

Oh my goodness... the cutest things ever! :)cu

French Picnic said...

PEAR-fectly darling projects. Thanks for sharing them with us!