Friday, June 25, 2010

Busy Girl!

Do you have big plans for the weekend?  We do! 

Every year we host at least one big backyard BBQ/party for our friends and family.  This year's is on Saturday, and I've been so quiet here these past few days because I've been running around cleaning, shopping, organizing, planning and prepping for it!

I'm really excited to spend (what I hope will be) a lovely sunny summer afternoon and evening with my parents and out of town friends, in addition to my local friends!

So I'll be back on Monday or Tuesday for sure (also have my final paper for my first summer class due on Monday - it went by so fast - so need to get that churned out before crafting and blogging!) and I hope that you have a beautiful weekend!

xoxo
Joanne

2 comments:

rachel said...

Sounds like fun! I'll be busy running around at a conference this weekend, so drink a big glass of lemonade for me.

M.E. Greene said...

We are heading to Denver to spend the weekend with my brother (and his family) and my sister (and her dog). I love the 4th of July! I think it's the only holiday that we are guaranteed to have warm weather, and that makes it twice as fun! :)