Saturday, June 12, 2010

Week in Review

Each weekend in my Week in Review post I share with you some of my favorite crafty links, inspiration and projects I've come across during the week, from all over the blogosphere.  ENJOY!

This is such a great idea!  I especially love the paper cups they used here.  I will be trying this for sure!

I'm a sweatshirt girl for sure - and this is a great use for the old ones I no longer wear but just can't part with!

Love this thrifty outdoor decorating idea!  Perfect for summer BBQ's!

Brilliant design and free template!  What a unique card for the grads in your life!

Sweet idea for wet bathing suits, etc.  Thrifty, too!  Love it!

Have a beautiful weekend, folks!

3 comments:

Meg@MegaCrafty said...

Thanks for linking to me Joanne. I really like those cupcakes- very cute. And of course Jane's bag- what a great idea!

Maiden Jane said...

Thanks for the links! I already made Meg's grad card and will post next week! (Thanks Meg.) Off to a party....

M.E. Greene said...

Such sweet ideas! I love them! :)