Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Anatomy of 150 Wedding Favors: Part 1

As I mentioned before, I'm working on 150 wedding favors for an August wedding.  Supplies came in yesterday from Stampin' Up! and Heather and I got started.  We knocked out all of the prep-work in one afternoon which was a great start!

150 circles of Very Vanilla cardstock stamped with sentiments and tiny blue hearts (wedding colors are sky blue, white and black)...



150 Scallop circles punched from Pacific Point cardstock... (LOVE this color!)


150 pieces of Very Vanilla ribbon cut...


150 pieces of Blueberry Crisp Designer Series Paper (can we say GORGEOUS?!) cut and folded...


Now we're ready to move on to scoring and hole-punching.  Stay tuned for "Anatomy of 150 Wedding Favors:  Part 2" coming soon!

5 comments:

Gabrielle @ i.craft said...

WOW, these are really awesome, I love the colors. I think you should be a professional party planner!!!

Caroline said...

I think the colors are so pretty. Perfect! I love the "happiness always" saying! Looking forward to Part 2!

Jenn said...

I also think the colours are lovely. I think I like each one of the Blueberry Crisp Designer Series Paper patterns!

Dot said...

Lovely! what are you making?

Joanne said...

@Dot - 150 triangle box wedding favors... you can see an example in this post: http://readysetcraft.blogspot.com/2010/07/works-in-progress.html