Friday, October 1, 2010

Halloween Sneaks!

I've been working on a Halloween Crafts for Kids article for Babble.com and I am very excited about these particular projects!  Unfortunately, I can't show them to you just yet, but I CAN give you a little teaser with some sneak peaks... don't you just love Halloween?


Oh, and don't forget to get your baking hat on and whip up some Halloween inspired muffins or cupcakes this weekend for Monday's Halloween edition of CupkinsMeg will be hosting the link party - so be sure to post your creations and link up on her site! 

Have a great weekend - and be sure to pop in tomorrow for my week in review post featuring inspired ideas from all over the web!

1 comment:

Meg@MegaCrafty said...

Can't wait to see these projects! You know how crazy I am about Halloween!!