Thursday, October 14, 2010

Sick Day - Halloween Reruns

Happy Thursday, folks!  How are you?  I've succombed to my first bug of the fall season and have been under the weather the past couple of days.  I've got a busy weekend coming up and an easier busier few weeks ahead so I'm taking some time to just REST. 

In light of that, here are a few Halloween reruns from last year to tide you over until I'm back on my feet again.  Until then, take care of yourselves and stay healthy!

Teeny tiny pumpkin shrinky dink charms (full post here)


Cupcake Halloween costumes via Food Network Magazine (full post here)


Quick and easy Halloween Goody Bags (full post here)


What Halloween goodies have you been crafting up?



2 comments:

angelina la dawn said...

i just adore those cupcakes! i'm working on a halloweeny window tonight :)

Meg@MegaCrafty said...

feel better soon!